nmap in vmware

Looking for any negative experiences with running nmap under Fedora Core 5 under vmware

VMware host is Windows XP SP2 running VMware workstation (latest version) with Fedora Core 5

Thanks in advance,

-off

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.

  • Re: VPS for Pen Test
    ... I am unsure of what "VPS" stands for, ... Of course VMWare is only good for x86 based OS so ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Finally getting rid of Windows (almost)
    ... > I've been running fedora core since fc3 in a dual boot with Windows ... I'm now running fc5 and using vmware player to run Windows XP. ... > ready to make better use of the partition. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Problem with VMWare and IAR on Fedora Core 6
    ... I like Fedora Core 6 a bit better because it is faster and winblows XP ... runs smoother in VMWare as well as the USB disk access which is ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: nmap in vmware
    ... host and Fedora running in VMware environment. ... a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: urgent help: FC5 over Vmware: cannot detect harddrive
    ... I am trying to install another host OS of Fedora Core 5, again using Vmware. ... hosts, so I use IDE drives in vmware on Windows XP hosts. ...
    (Fedora)