Re: "hacking" a wireless ap firmware

Hello,

In the same idea, we will give a turbo talk at BlackHat USA this
summer, about "WiFi Stealth" where we can "hide" WiFi communications
by modifying both the AP and the Client...

More information at:
http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-06/bh-usa-06-speakers.html

Slides will be published after the conference.

Regards,
-Franck