To: <pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:03 PM
Subject: Lotus/Domino Pen Testing

Hi,

I am planning to perform pen-test against Domino Servers especially to test LotusNotes.

Can anyone refer me good security-tester(s), I mean names, who have experience in such testing.

Thanks
Hitesh

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.

Concerned about Web Application Security? Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.

  • RE: Covert Microphone Application
    ... Next you are stating that as a trusted sys admin you can break an organisations security. ... managed service or an enterprise software ... As attacks through web applications continue to ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: pentesting and macbook pro
    ... > Concerned about Web Application Security? ... > managed service or an enterprise software ... As attacks through web applications continue to ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Hidden Copying Software
    ... Concerned about Web Application Security? ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: pentesting and macbook pro
    ... > Concerned about Web Application Security? ... > managed service or an enterprise software ... As attacks through web applications continue to ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • SV: OWA configurations
    ... Concerned about Web Application Security? ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ...
    (Pen-Test)