To: <pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 4:21 PM
Subject: books

Hello all!

now i'm looking some books about penetration test where it can expose some
study case or some like that!

any one of U can recommend me any book with that kind of topics?

regards

noe

p.d now i have the Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit and others ones

Concerned about Web Application Security? Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.

Concerned about Web Application Security? Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.

  • RE: books
    ... Would you share the books you have. ... p.d now i have the Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit and others ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Penetration Mindmap - major update
    ... Penetration Mindmap - major update ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ... As attacks through web applications continue to ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: books
    ... Would you share the books you have. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: a opensource pentesters tools manual (ospttm) project.
    ... I have set on a project to make a penetration testing tools ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Which SQL is that? SQL Injection question
    ... > I am doing penetration test for client and have weird situation. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. ...
    (Pen-Test)