How to pentest Skype?

Hello friends!

I ask myself, how I can check the security of Skype?
Unfortunately, with my searches on the Internet I could bring only very little in experience about the technology behind Skype. Does somebody of you have experience with this? Where can I receive more information?
Where, e.g., does the end to end encryption stop with SkypeOut? Where does it start with SkypeIn?
My information mainly bases from the Skype homepage and wikipedia.org (incl. the references given there). I would be grateful for some information!

- Istvan

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.

  • Re: Will the real hacker please stand up and raise their hand
    ... security concepts, but cannot run a sniffer to save their life, ... Subject: Hackers and Employment ... managed service or an enterprise software ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: CISSP-ISSMP
    ... Luckily the school also teaches Security++, and he's good with XP so he switches to that instead, and uses a cheat sheet to pass. ... it's normal to see a test king poking out from the study guide of a lot of students in certification classes. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Walmart using WEP
    ... Subject: Walmart using WEP ... Concerned about Web Application Security? ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: privelege escalation with .bat files
    ... >Concerned about Web Application Security? ... As attacks through web applications continue to ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: What is being a pen tester really like?
    ... > Subject: RE: What is being a pen tester really like? ... >>> a career in security and pen testing. ... >> managed service or an enterprise software ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)