Re: Packet capture, analysis, regeneration

Hi Mark,

How about Ethereal, tcpdump and tcpreplay.
You didn't mention the protocol but I'll assume TCP, so you can use
the "Follow TCP Stream" function in Ethereal to reassemble the
packets.

You will have to massage the data manually to get a report out of it though..

Or use NetworkVantage (used to be Ecoscope)
http://www.compuware.com/products/vantage/networkvantage.htm

cheers
Ivan