Packet capture, analysis, regeneration

Has anyone heard of any tools or products that can capture packets, analyze
them, provide a report on the analysis, and then reassemble to show the
content?

What I have been tasked to do is capture the packets that are generated by a
custom application, analyze them in terms of size, utilization, and port,
display a report with the values, and then reassemble them to see if I can
view the content of the entire stream.

Thanks,
Mark

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.

  • Re: Packet capture, analysis, regeneration
    ... display a report with the values, and then reassemble them to see if I can ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Problems with SourceSafe 2005 Analyze Utility
    ... There was a couple of days ago a similar report. ... When "-c" flag is passed to analyze, all files in the database are ... Analyze 2005 backs up all the files it touches. ... > backup directory - even if they're not changed. ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.sourcesafe)
  • RE: Report on TSO usage
    ... This information is stored in SMF type 30 records. ... You can either write your own program to analyze these records or use a third party product to do so. ... Am looking for some kind of report which will pull out the info on TSO usage on a mainframe. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Cahills recent paper readdressing MMX et al
    ... > anywhere near x it would seen logical to report this, ... > the actual findings as negative FOR the expected x! ... (If it's a high energy experiment, ... you can write a few programs to read and analyze ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Finding all references to a field
    ... Go into Tools, Analyze, Documenter. ... your queries, forms, etc. ... It creates a report for you. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)