Re: Packet Generation

You can try Hping:
http://www.hping.org/
Ciao!

ankur jindal wrote:
Hi
I have written a small IPS system and I wanted to test it against high speed (GBps if possible) and high amount of traffic. Could someone tell me what tools I can use to do that? What I am specifically looking for is packet generation tools that would create arbitrary traffic consisting of multiple protocols.

Thanks in advance
Ankur

Concerned about Web Application Security? Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.

  • Re: IM exploitable vulnerabilities .. any pointers?
    ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... > most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • RE: Download Core Impact
    ... As attacks through web applications continue to ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ... most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Pen-Test as a favor
    ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Walmart using WEP
    ... >most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • FW: Some new SSH exploit script?
    ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... how a managed service can help you: ... most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)