Wardialing software (analog and ISDN)

Dou you know of other ISDN wardialing software other than

- T-Kit (http://www.t-kit.com/, Windows, commercial)
- PAWS (http://www.wyae.de/software/paw/, Linux, GPL)

Current analog wardialing software. I've found so far:
- iWar (http://freshmeat.net/projects/iwar/, Unix, GPL)
- PAW (http://www.wyae.de/software/paw/, any OS?, GPL)

and older, unmaintained unix
- ShokDial (http://www.w00w00.org/files/misc/shokdial/ShokDial.txt)
- ward.c (http://www.0xdeadbeef.info/code/ward.c, Unix)

I remember ToneLoc and THC-Scan from the old MS-DOS days, but I'm not
sure wether/how they do work on current systems.

Volker Tanger http://www.wyae.de/volker.tanger/
vtlists@xxxxxxx PGP Fingerprint
378A 7DA7 4F20 C2F3 5BCC 8340 7424 6122 BB83 B8CB

This List Sponsored by: Cenzic

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.