Re: In search for Network Assessment/Pen Test Doc Template

The Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) has
templates within the document. These templates are designed around the
OSSTMM methodology, but they may help you in developing your own.

bjpaul79@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Can you anyone point me to where I can find a Network Assessment/Pen Test document Template? I am not looking for a guide (e.g. NIST). I am in search for a template to document an assessment/Pen Test.

Thanks for your assistance.

BJ

Concerned about Web Application Security?
As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively
protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive
solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and
vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed
service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm).
Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you:
http://www.cenzic.com/forms/ec.php?pubid=10025
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx

Concerned about Web Application Security? As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/forms/ec.php?pubid=10025
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Will the real hacker please stand up and raise their hand
    ... security concepts, but cannot run a sniffer to save their life, ... Subject: Hackers and Employment ... managed service or an enterprise software ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: CISSP-ISSMP
    ... Luckily the school also teaches Security++, and he's good with XP so he switches to that instead, and uses a cheat sheet to pass. ... it's normal to see a test king poking out from the study guide of a lot of students in certification classes. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Walmart using WEP
    ... Subject: Walmart using WEP ... Concerned about Web Application Security? ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: privelege escalation with .bat files
    ... >Concerned about Web Application Security? ... As attacks through web applications continue to ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: What is being a pen tester really like?
    ... > Subject: RE: What is being a pen tester really like? ... >>> a career in security and pen testing. ... >> managed service or an enterprise software ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)