Re: War dialing

For Unix I like IWar a lot. Lots of features, and Beave is very
responsive to bug reports, etc. It also has VOIP functionality using
IAX2.

http://www.softwink.com/iwar/

Mike Messick Dona nobis pacem rm -rf /bin/laden
PGP Key Fingerprint: email: mikem@xxxxxxxxxx
2048/0x57318496 053B 412B 82FC 3808 E141 CDCD 74AE 01C5 5731 8496