Re: Sniffing a windows domain authentication

Hi Carlos,

If you're using Windows, give Cain (www.oxit.it) a try.
It covers similar functionality to LC, but has been always free.
Regards,

Miguel Dilaj
Vice-President of IT Security Research, OISSG
www.oissg.org

spambox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi l00t3r, thanks for you hint. I've read something about LC5 and I think it can do what I want, but LC5 is not free anymore (correct me if I'm wrong).
any other option?

Concerned about Web Application Security? As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/forms/ec.php?pubid=10025
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx

  • RE: Covert Microphone Application
    ... Next you are stating that as a trusted sys admin you can break an organisations security. ... managed service or an enterprise software ... As attacks through web applications continue to ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: privelege escalation with .bat files
    ... >Concerned about Web Application Security? ... As attacks through web applications continue to ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Physical ports in IOS
    ... >>> Concerned about Web Application Security? ... As attacks through web applications continue ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Wireless Cards for pen testing?
    ... im jus starting out at a security firm and have been put in charge of ... As attacks through web applications continue to ... with a managed service or an enterprise software. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: pentesting and macbook pro
    ... > Concerned about Web Application Security? ... > managed service or an enterprise software ... As attacks through web applications continue to ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)