good list of live CD distributions

Since this topic comes up on various fora, thought I'd pass along for
those who are interested and haven't seen it...

http://www.darknet.org.uk/2006/03/10-best-security-live-cd-distros-pen-test-forensics-recovery/

tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/gwe4m

--
Benjamin Tomhave, CISSP
falcon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"We must scrupulously guard the civil liberties of all citizens, whatever
their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any
hatred is a wedge designed to attack our civilization."
-President Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Concerned about Web Application Security?
As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively
protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive
solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and
vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed
service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm).
Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you:
http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Script to create Style Sheet for Nessus XML
    ... vulnerability management needs. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Script to create Style Sheet for Nessus XML
    ... vulnerability management needs. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: What tools do you use?
    ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... vulnerability management needs. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: VA tools
    ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ... testing and vulnerability management needs. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: War dialing