Pentest IIS Webserver

I am currently doing a pentest on an IIS 6.0 webserver ... I was able to get access to /_vti_pvt/access.cnf and /_vti_pvt/service.cnf
the access file included the following directives
vti_encoding
RealmName
InheritPermissions
PasswordDir

Appreciate if someone could tell me if i can continue from here

Concerned about Web Application Security?
As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively
protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive
solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and
vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed
service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm).
Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you:
http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Script to create Style Sheet for Nessus XML
    ... vulnerability management needs. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Script to create Style Sheet for Nessus XML
    ... vulnerability management needs. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: What tools do you use?
    ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... vulnerability management needs. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: War dialing
    ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... vulnerability management needs. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: VA tools
    ... As attacks through web applications continue to rise, ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ... testing and vulnerability management needs. ...
    (Pen-Test)