VA tools

I have been using NMAP and NESSUS to assess external-facing devices, e.g., routers, firewall, for their open ports, exposure, vulnerabilities, etc. as they do not require administrative privilege to run against these devices.

I am searching for more tools which can perform the same functions. Any pointers/suggestions are appreciated.

Many thanks for your guidance.

DF

Concerned about Web Application Security? As attacks through web applications continue to rise, you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software (Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx

  • RE: Entity tags as an HTTP covert channel
    ... based vulnerabilities. ... Security Assurance Throughout the Application Lifecycle ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Lancom 1711 VPN 5.00.0016
    ... I have to check a Lancom 1711 VPN 5.00.0016 for vulnerabilities. ... The search engines do not find any usable information about known weaknesses or exploits. ... You have an option to go with a managed service or an enterprise software. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Exploit through firewall question
    ... I'm using MetaSploit to test a box for a variety of vulnerabilities. ... I always get that the system is not vulnerable but I feel it's because of the firewall. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Publishing Findings on Commercial Applications
    ... Over the past year I have found vulnerabilities in several commercial ... customer configuration issues than write a white paper outlining best ... Concerned about Web Application Security? ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • New SecurityFocus article - The value of vulnerabilities
    ... The following column was published on SecurityFocus today: ... There is value in finding vulnerabilities. ... vulnerability management needs. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: ...
    (Pen-Test)