From: e.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:e.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:27 AM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Pen Test liability waiver form

Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know where I can find a good pen-test Liability
waiver? I need a good one that I can alter to fit my needs. I know im being
lazy. :-)

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
futile against web application hacking. Check your website for
vulnerabilities to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks
before hackers do!
Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831
---