From: "Levenglick, Jeff" [mailto:JLevenglick@xxxxxxxxxxx]
To: Bob Radvanovsky [mailto:rsradvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx], Larry Chin [mailto:casslin@xxxxxxxxxxxx], Edmond Chow [mailto:echow@xxxxxxxxxxxx], Michael Gargiullo [mailto:mgargiullo@xxxxxxxxx], pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Penetration test of 1 IP address

That's right.. Legal software. I wonder what would happen if this person
was not legit and
The company found out that all of the people on this list helped him?

Or better yet. (as I stated before) This person does not have the
background or knowledge to give this company
A 'real' security audit. This is VERY important. If he were to tell them
that they are ok and something bad happened, we
Would end up where most people feel right now. (that most IT positions
are just paper or fly-by-night)

If you are real, you should take classes or read books. All of us can
point you to web sites, but that does not explain how
To use the software or even the concept of pen testing.