Re: Qualys

Everyone seems to have missed what I think was his/her's point. He
asked the *technical* contact if they had every deployed in a Class A
environment (aka 16 million hosts), and he/she responded 'sure we've
supported clients with 60 thousand hosts!' (which isn't even a class b
btw), and the technical ignorance of their technical person is what
closed the door for ncircle. Or at least that is what I get out of his
email, not 'please tell me how i should deploy a vulnerability scanner
in my network' but rather a dialogue on the technical competence of
the employee's.