Rainbow Tables

Hello,

Trying to crack our password list at work, it's a long story, but it has been put on a higher priority. I've been looking for some good pre-computed hash tables, like Rainbow tables, that will work with LC5. Does anyone have a source?

I'd like to use RainbowCrack but others want to stick to commercial products.

Thanks,

Tony

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

  • Re: Qualys
    ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Pre-Scanning for Marketing
    ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Qualys
    ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Penetration test of 1 IP address
    ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... > Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: New article on SecurityFocus (.WMF Vuln)