common cookie db?

Before I re-invent the wheel, I wanted to see if anyone knew of a common known cookie list
where someone has already tracked this information.

If not, I'll just track my own findings as I do assessments.

The goal is to track common cookies to applications (ie. Weblogic, websphere, apache, etc).

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
Download Trial at: