From: pentest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pentest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 29 December 2005 8:37 PM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: getting different ttl values for the same IP

Hi Aqua,

I would sugest that the box you are tracing to is behind a Checkpoint
Firewall with Smart Defence enabled. Smart Defence has a TTL scrambling
ability to assist in the prevention of OS fingerprinting.

Justin

------
Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on
your website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts,
forms, login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down
servers are futile against web application hacking. Check your website
for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web
attacks before hackers do!
Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831
-------

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

  • Re: getting different ttl values for the same IP
    ... I would sugest that the box you are tracing to is behind a Checkpoint Firewall with Smart Defence enabled. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Exposing Dan Christensens aka DCPROOF lies about Cubafaq and me - why Dan Christensen aka DC
    ... Link to the real "Cubafaq" website: http://cubafaq.impela.net ... Link to Dan Christensen posting as "Dan Christensen" Jun 1. ... Your continued attacks will bring you more ... He is the one doing the "attacking" with his lies and slander. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Exposing Dan Christensens aka DCPROOF lies about Cubafaq and me - why Dan Christensen aka DC
    ... Link to the real "Cubafaq" website: http://cubafaq.impela.net ... Link to Dan Christensen posting as "Dan Christensen" Jun 1. ... Your continued attacks will bring you more ... He is the one doing the "attacking" with his lies and slander. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • RE: Pre-Scanning for Marketing
    ... installer there were some Security issue, ... vulnerabilities are easily and efficiently identified. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Hacking to Xp box
    ... I think there was a misunderstanding in the firewall point: ... you need to find some vulnerability that could be ... > restricts most of the attacks that use anonymous connections. ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability ...
    (Pen-Test)