Re: Wireless vulnerability Scanners

no point 'n click mate, you'll have to read a book

http://www.wi-foo.com/

cheers
Ivan

On 7 Dec 2005 16:23:26 -0000, Trent@xxxxxxxxx <Trent@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know about a good Wireless vulnerability Assessment Tool?
>
> I need to perform wireless vulnerability assessment and then penetration testing on the same.

> Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:
>
> Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
> website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
> login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
> futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
> to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
> Download Trial at:
>
> http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

  • RE: PT Activity duration/time
    ... Vulnerability Scanning - 10% ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: 3rd party vuln assesment firms
    ... > "We use the same tools hackers bring to bear against your systems. ... >> I'm looking for a firm to conduct annual 3rd party vulnerability ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping ... >> your website for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Hacking to Xp box
    ... I think there was a misunderstanding in the firewall point: ... you need to find some vulnerability that could be ... > restricts most of the attacks that use anonymous connections. ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: PT Activity duration/time
    ... Vulnerability Assessment ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Hacking to Xp box
    ... I think there was a misunderstanding in the firewall point: ... you need to find some vulnerability that could be exploited to run ... > restricts most of the attacks that use anonymous connections. ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ...
    (Pen-Test)