Re: Nmap scanning speed

jgervacio_at_seguridad.unam.mx
Date: 11/15/05

    Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:35:39 -0600
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    Try with Advanced LAN Scanner (Win32 can scan more than 1000 elements
    per second
    and can scan all 65536 ports in less that minute.

    http://www.gold-software.com/download6701.html

    G3

    > On 10 Nov 2005 19:12:59 -0000, Trent@yahoo.co.uk <Trent@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    >> I have to scan a large network. is it possible to get good port scanning
    > speed of over 700 ports per second from nmap?
    >>
    >> if so what is the kind of hardware required? hsa
    >>
    >> thank you in advance

    >> Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:
    >>
    >> Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    >> website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    >> login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers
    > are
    >> futile against web application hacking. Check your website for
    > vulnerabilities
    >> to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before
    > hackers do!
    >> Download Trial at:
    >>
    >> http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:
    >
    > Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    > website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    > login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    >
    > futile against web application hacking. Check your website for
    > vulnerabilities
    > to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers
    > do!
    > Download Trial
    > at:
    >
    > http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831
    >
    > --
    > Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
    > DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

    > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:
    >
    > Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    > website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    > login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    > futile against web application hacking. Check your website for
    > vulnerabilities
    > to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before
    > hackers do!
    > Download Trial at:
    >
    > http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

    Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    Download Trial at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    • Re: Qualys
      ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Pre-Scanning for Marketing
      ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Qualys
      ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: New article on SecurityFocus (.WMF Vuln)
      ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Penetration test of 1 IP address