Re: Windows Distro

From: news-letters (news-letters_at_bluewin.ch)
Date: 11/10/05

    Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:29:43 +0100
    To: "Jason T. Hallahan" <jthallah@gmail.com>

    Jason T. Hallahan a écrit :

    >Hello and good day,
    >
    >I was wondering... is there anything in the Microsoft Windows or Apple
    >OS X world resembling Auditor, Knoppix STD, or another security
    >distribution?
    >
    >Thank you for your time!

    Hello,

    it's not a security distribution, not even a distribution,
    but start here :

    http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

    or better here :

    http://www.ubcd4win.com/

    and add what you need.

    Tools like nmap are easy to add, for bigger apps try to
    add the setup file, and install to the RAM drive. (may need to add some
    reg keys)

    Also useful for administration.

    Have a nice day.

    Spencer.

    Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

    Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    Download Trial at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831