Re: network informations brought by cdp

From: Ivan . (ivanhec_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/09/05

    Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:22:31 +1100
    To: hannibal blog <hannibalsec@gmail.com>

    try this

    Cdpsniffer-v1.0.tar.gz

    CDPsniffer is a smaill perl only Cisco discovery protocol (CDP)
    decoding sniffer. It sniffs the networktraffic, picks out the cdp
    packets and prints out the decoded protocol contents.
    http://www.remote-exploit.org/index.php/Codes_main

    cheers
    Ivan

    On 11/8/05, hannibal blog <hannibalsec@gmail.com> wrote:
    > hello guys
    >
    > I have captured several CDP packets on my network, and I'm looking for
    > help to fully understand and analyse their content.
    > Is there any good article on the web, that explains cdp fields and behavior.
    >
    > Example of questions i'm wondering : for the "adresses" field, does it
    > only put the ip adress of the interface sending the packet, or the ip
    > of a prédefined interface ?
    >
    > thx

    > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:
    >
    > Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    > website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    > login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    > futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    > to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    > Download Trial at:
    >
    > http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

    Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    Download Trial at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    • Re: Cracking WEP and WPA keys
      ... I was going off what airodump was reporting and stopped collecting ... if your packets are all ... >>Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Scanning Class A network
      ... if you did use spoofing pick up return packets passively as they try ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: an anternative to port-knoking using the OpenBSD pf only
      ... packets look like they originated on the NATting device. ... > to use a specific sequence of header fields as a key to validate ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Multiple Spoofed HTTP Requests
      ... If you can't view the return packets that you have no ... idea what the web server chose as its Initial Sequence Number. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: network informations brought by cdp
      ... > I have captured several CDP packets on my network, ... > Is there any good article on the web, that explains cdp fields and behavior. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
      (Pen-Test)