Re: e-mail address mining tool?

From: Tomasz Nidecki (
Date: 11/09/05

    Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:21:16 +0100
    To: "Hochin Chen" <>

    Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 5:14:59 PM, Hochin wrote:

    > is thier a tool which goes to a website, crawls it and finds all the email
    > addresses?

    If there weren't, spammers would have a very hard life. A shame it
    exists. To find it, all you need to do is enter "email harvester" in
    google, you'll get a bunch of links for tools with different options.

    But then, why would anyone but a spammer need such a tool?... For
    testing the antispam measures for a company perhaps? I hope so...

    - --
    Tomasz Nidecki, Sekr. Redakcji / Managing Editor
    hakin9 magazine

    Do you know what "hacker" means?

    Czy wiesz, co znaczy slowo "haker"?

    Version: 2.6

    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

    Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

    Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    Download Trial at: