Re: network informations brought by cdp

From: ilaiy (ilaiy.e_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/09/05

    Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:11:18 -0600
    To: hannibal blog <hannibalsec@gmail.com>

    Try this
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/trsrb/frames.htm#31885

    ./thanks
    ilaiy
    On 11/8/05, hannibal blog <hannibalsec@gmail.com> wrote:
    > hello guys
    >
    > I have captured several CDP packets on my network, and I'm looking for
    > help to fully understand and analyse their content.
    > Is there any good article on the web, that explains cdp fields and behavior.
    >
    > Example of questions i'm wondering : for the "adresses" field, does it
    > only put the ip adress of the interface sending the packet, or the ip
    > of a prédefined interface ?
    >
    > thx

    > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:
    >
    > Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    > website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    > login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    > futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    > to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    > Download Trial at:
    >
    > http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

    Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    Download Trial at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    • Re: Qualys
      ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Pre-Scanning for Marketing
      ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Qualys
      ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Penetration test of 1 IP address
      ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... > Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: New article on SecurityFocus (.WMF Vuln)