RE: e-mail address mining tool?

From: Eyal Udassin (eyal_at_swiftcoders.com)
Date: 11/06/05

    To: "'Hugo Vinicius Garcia Razera'" <hviniciusg@gmail.com>, <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:36:48 +0200

    Hello Hugo,

    I'm not aware of any tool which can test emails against an address file.
    The most efficient approach to achieve this functionality is to write a
    simple script which sends the SMTP VRFY command for each entry in an address
    file.

    Note that some mail servers do not support this command in order to thwart
    spammers.

    Regards,

    Eyal Udassin - Swift Coders
    POB 1596, Ramat Hasharon, Israel