SAM user dump

From: DokFLeed (dokfleed_at_dokfleed.net)
Date: 09/16/05

    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:33:11 +0400

    Hey,
    I am looking for a way to dump the SAM hashes by USER account.
    assume the box doesn't have CD or Floppy to boot from.
    No repair files , or Registry SAM hashes available.

    any tools to dump the hashes for user from a cmd console
    or should we start coding one !

    DokFLeed

    Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

    Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    Download Trial at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    • Re: SAM user dump
      ... i usually use pwdump for dumping sam hashes from a box. ... Subject: SAM user dump ... > I am looking for a way to dump the SAM hashes by USER account. ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: SAM user dump
      ... > I am looking for a way to dump the SAM hashes by USER account. ... I've used the package method a few times, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: SAM user dump
      ... > I am looking for a way to dump the SAM hashes by USER account. ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: SAM user dump
      ... I am looking for a way to dump the SAM hashes by USER account. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: SAM user dump
      ... >> I am looking for a way to dump the SAM hashes by USER account. ... > I've used the package method a few times, ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)