Re: Re: database server audit tools

jay.tomas_at_infosecguru.com
Date: 09/13/05

    To: <Steve.Cummings@barclayscapital.com>, <Benoni.MARTIN@libertis.ga>, <paavan.shah@gmail.com>, <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:45:37 -0400

    I would reccommend NGSSQUIRREL.

    http://www.ngssoftware.com/squirrelora.htm
    http://www.ngssoftware.com/squirrelsql.htm

    APPDETECTIVE can be used for MSSQL And Oracle with their respective modules as well. -
    http://www.appsecinc.com/products/

    De : paavan shah [mailto:paavan.shah@gmail.com]
    Envoyi : vendredi 9 septembre 2005 07:57
    @ : pen-test@securityfocus.com
    Objet : database server audit tools

    hello friends...

    can anyone please suggest me good and easily configurable audit tools for mysql,oracle and sql
    server?

    please send me also some links to harden my database server from attacks..

    regards,
    Pavan Shah.

    Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

    Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your website. Up to 75% of
    cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls,
    SSL and locked-down servers are futile against web application hacking. Check your website for
    vulnerabilities to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    Download Trial at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

    Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your website. Up to 75% of
    cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls,
    SSL and locked-down servers are
    futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    Download Trial at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays
    Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
    message. Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes,
    it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is
    caused by viruses being passed. Any views or opinions presented are
    Barclays Group. Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays
    Group for operational or business reasons.

[...]

    • RE: Penetration test of 1 IP address
      ... You could use a whole sleth of tools on some server, ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Check your website for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: ARP Spoofing and Routing
      ... I would like to know how to go abt spoofing arp caches, ... >What I was trying to do was arpspoof a server so that I could intercept ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ... Check your website for ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: ARP Spoofing and Routing
      ... It's pretty nice and very easy to use once you figure out the arp spoofing piece. ... >What I was trying to do was arpspoof a server so that I could intercept ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ... Check your website for ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: database server audit tools
      ... For ongoing audit accountability and regulatory compliance via log ... Subject: database server audit tools ... please send me also some links to harden my database server from attacks.. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Identification of a Mail Server
      ... Identification of a Mail Server ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
      (Pen-Test)