Shiva Smart Tunneling (SST)

From: Tim (tim-pentest_at_sentinelchicken.org)
Date: 09/12/05

    Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:33:18 -0400
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    Hello,

    Does anyone out there have a protcol spec for SST? Has anyone done any
    analysis of the security of this protocol? Googling didn't turn up
    anything meaty, nor did searches on eicon.com.

    Unpublished proprietary protocols make me nervous, but I need to make a
    better case than that to convince my client to use IPSEC instead...

    thanks in advance,
    tim

    Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

    Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    Download Trial at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831