Re: Multiple Spoofed HTTP Requests

From: Marco Ivaldi (raptor_at_0xdeadbeef.info)
Date: 09/05/05

    Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:28:39 +0200 (CEST)
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    Hey,

    > Theoretically it is possible, practically it is unlikly to find a device
    > that is vulnerable.

    Just in case you find a vulnerable device with incremental ISNs (seen on
    some VxWorks-based appliances i've recently tested), you may want to craft
    your own HTTP spoofer starting from this proggie:

    http://wayreth.eu.org/gomma_pane.c

    Cheers,

    --
    Marco Ivaldi
    Antifork Research, Inc.   http://0xdeadbeef.info/

    • RE: PT Activity duration/time
      ... Vulnerability Scanning - 10% ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: 3rd party vuln assesment firms
      ... > "We use the same tools hackers bring to bear against your systems. ... >> I'm looking for a firm to conduct annual 3rd party vulnerability ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping ... >> your website for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Hacking to Xp box
      ... I think there was a misunderstanding in the firewall point: ... you need to find some vulnerability that could be ... > restricts most of the attacks that use anonymous connections. ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Hacking to Xp box
      ... I think there was a misunderstanding in the firewall point: ... you need to find some vulnerability that could be exploited to run ... > restricts most of the attacks that use anonymous connections. ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • FW: 3rd party vuln assesment firms
      ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web ... > Vulnerability Scanner: ... > Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on ...
      (Pen-Test)