Hacking to Xp box

From: Juan B (juanbabi_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/01/05

    Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    Hi Guys

    Please give me a hend here.

    Im trying to penetrate the CEO box to show him why we
    need better security in our company, he told me to
    show me how it can be done. he has xp pro sp 2
    with all the pathches installed and FW enbled but I
    cant ! I tried to use metasploit with the ms rpc dcom
    exploit but it didnt worked. nessus found port 135 139
    2000 and ntp are opened and also he can read some smb
    shares and also outputed that this host doesnt disgard
    SYN packets that have the FIN flag set. and port 2000
    (callback is open).
    what I can try more to break this box? any ideas? I
    know I
    allways can try to arp poison his arp table and pass
    all the machines traffic throw my laptop to capture
    some passwords but this is enough. or send him a
    trojan but we have a good anti virus protection .

    Does some of you have Ideas ?

    Thanks a lot !

    Juan

    http://mail.yahoo.com

    Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

    Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
    website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
    login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
    futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
    to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
    Download Trial at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

    • Re: Hacking to Xp box
      ... > it is because you're the internal security expert AND hacker. ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... > Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: DCOM Security.
      ... Subject: DCOM Security. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Deep Freeze
      ... I have broken the security of older versions of Deep Freeze. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Hacking to Xp box
      ... security, host security or data security heavily or are you referring to ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... > Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: 3rd party vuln assesment firms
      ... with large network organizations you may want to check out Olosec Security ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... > Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are ...
      (Pen-Test)