RE: What are some good sources to keep me up top :) ?

From: Arun Vishwanathan (arun.vishwanathan_at_nevisnetworks.com)
Date: 08/07/05

    Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 20:15:55 +0530
    To: "Pigeon" <fredit@charter.net>, <pen-test@securityfocus.com>

    I think all the securityfocus mailing lists found here
    (http://www.securityfocus.com/archive ) are a must have. I think
    everything happening in the security industry is pretty much covered in
    these lists.

    And I am also additionally subscribed to Slashdot (for general geeky
    stuff) and ISN (Infosec News).

    Regards,
    Arun