What are some good sources to keep me up top :) ?

From: Pigeon (fredit_at_charter.net)
Date: 08/06/05

    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 15:09:55 -0400

    What magazines/rss feeds/news groups/webpages are the best that will keep me
    in the know for security vuln.. and admining win and linux boxes?

    Right now I get "sys Admin" magazine, but that is really it.. (besides me
    subscribing to nearly all the security focus mailing list.. and all the rss
    feeds)

    thanks
    Lee

    FREE WHITE PAPER - Wireless LAN Security: What Hackers Know That You Don't

    Learn the hacker's secrets that compromise wireless LANs. Secure your
    WLAN by understanding these threats, available hacking tools and proven
    countermeasures. Defend your WLAN against man-in-the-Middle attacks and
    session hijacking, denial-of-service, rogue access points, identity
    thefts and MAC spoofing. Request your complimentary white paper at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/AirDefense_pen-test_050801

    • basic infos about wireless-security?
      ... setting up a wireless lan any more. ... I didnt have any clue about security. ... how secure a 256-bit WEP-key is and so on. ... In about three weeks I'll setup a WLAN in my office and I'd like it to ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • China issues white paper on national defense
      ... China on Tuesday issued a white paper on national defense elaborating ... its new security concept and peacetime employment of armed forces. ... respectively under the seven military area commands: ...
      (soc.culture.china)
    • Re: What are some good sources to keep me up top :) ?
      ... One last thing I can think of is SC Magazine ... as it also covers the broad range of 'security' including antivirus, ... FREE WHITE PAPER - Wireless LAN Security: What Hackers Know That You Don't ... WLAN by understanding these threats, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Is there any way to measure IT Security??
      ... It's a good methodology useful for evaluting critical systems and data. ... security community and embraded by the federal government. ... FREE WHITE PAPER - Wireless LAN Security: ... Defend your WLAN against man-in-the-Middle attacks and session hijacking, denial-of-service, rogue access points, identity thefts and MAC spoofing. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Windows 2003 Server - MS Rulez?
      ... There's a great new white paper on Windows XP/2003 services on TechNet: ... security issues to be well addressed. ... *** Wireless LAN Policies for Security & Management - NEW White Paper ... policies to lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)