What are some good sources to keep me up top :) ?

From: Pigeon (fredit_at_charter.net)
Date: 08/06/05

    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 15:09:55 -0400

    What magazines/rss feeds/news groups/webpages are the best that will keep me
    in the know for security vuln.. and admining win and linux boxes?

    Right now I get "sys Admin" magazine, but that is really it.. (besides me
    subscribing to nearly all the security focus mailing list.. and all the rss
    feeds)

    thanks
    Lee

    FREE WHITE PAPER - Wireless LAN Security: What Hackers Know That You Don't

    Learn the hacker's secrets that compromise wireless LANs. Secure your
    WLAN by understanding these threats, available hacking tools and proven
    countermeasures. Defend your WLAN against man-in-the-Middle attacks and
    session hijacking, denial-of-service, rogue access points, identity
    thefts and MAC spoofing. Request your complimentary white paper at:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/AirDefense_pen-test_050801