Windows NT shellcode needed

From: Mike Klingler (mike_at_securitymetrics.com)
Date: 07/22/05

    Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:02:24 -0600
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    • RE: Windows NT shellcode needed
      ... Exploiting Windows NT 4.0 Buffer Overruns ... but I am having the hardest time locating shell ... > What are some good resources for creating shell code on windows NT 4.0 ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Locking up linux so it can be equal or safer to Windows.
      ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > IPTABLES firewall as default. ... contains an enterprise class firewall/routing. ... uncommon for a Windows networking-based PC.)" ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Samba Configuration Question:
      ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > The workgroup icon appears with windows, ... > The windows box uses the router box as a primary name server. ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: PLD610
      ... I can't imagine trying to dig up the CD and a registration code as ... many cases, not only can you not find the tool chains you need, ... you also can't get the right version of Windows (these tools are ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (comp.arch.fpga)
    • Re: Windows NT shellcode needed
      ... I recommend you check the archive of windows shell code at ... Also take a look at kungfoo project and MetaSploit for universal shellcodes. ... >Best Regards, ...
      (Pen-Test)