Re: Citrix Metaframe Security Assessment

From: Compuoso (compuoso_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/22/05

    Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:50:56 -0400
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    What benchmark are you using to check (test?) Citrix configurations?

    rj

    On 7/21/05, bob sengupta <bobsengupta@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > I am looking for a security assessment technique to conduct assessment of a
    > Citrix Implementation. I do have a benchmark to check Citrix configurations.
    > However, the problem is not having access to the actual devices to be able
    > to assess security. Is there a way to export configuration settings from all
    > Citrix components and be able to get configuration settings to review? The
    > component breakdown is as follows:
    >

    > Citrix Secure Ticketing Authority
    > Citrix/Nfuse Classic server
    > Citrix Secure Gateway
    >

    > Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    >

    > Bob

    • Re: Citrix Metaframe Security Assessment
      ... I do have a benchmark to check Citrix configurations. ... Is there a way to export configuration settings from all ... are users allowed to download software form the ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Citrix Metaframe Security Assessment
      ... I am looking for a security assessment technique to conduct assessment of a ... I do have a benchmark to check Citrix configurations. ... Citrix components and be able to get configuration settings to review? ...
      (Pen-Test)