Re: Keystroke logging

From: fatb (fatb_at_security.zz.ha.cn)
Date: 07/01/05

    To: <pentest@jitonline.net>
    Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:47:03 +0800

    hi all:
             I also pay close attetion to this stuff!!
    tcleo would work in 2.6 linux kernel,it's a lkm but do not hide itself
    and you would try the bash patch,but both of tcleo and bash patch
    seems to be designed for honeynet project,so they send the keylog to the logserver
    instead of encrypt it and store in the local computer.

    also the vlogger for thc seems to be a nice keyloger,but I could not compiler it in my rh9 box.

    hope it will help you,any good suggestions?