RE: CEH training

From: Tim Singletary (Tim_at_active-defense.com)
Date: 06/24/05

    To: "'Rafael R Echemendia'" <rechemendia@intenseschool.com>, <glemmon@onealwebster.com>
    Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:54:21 -0400

    Ralph/Gregory
        The Infosec Institute is an authorized EC Council training and
    testing center and they DO NOT use the "stock" EC Council courseware.

    But to put it simple Greg was asking for opinions and this has turned
    into a mass marketing campaign. Looking back through this thread
    every person that teaches the CEH has piped in and said "theirs" was
    the best.

    Two things, first Gregory was asking for an honest, unbiased,
    reference to the CEH, second these forums were designed to promote
    learning and cohesion among fellow pen-testers, not a forum for mass
    marketing.

    Timothy Singletary
    CISSP,CISM,CEI,CEH,Security+,CTT+,MCP
    315.601.0953 Cell