CEH training

glemmon_at_onealwebster.com
Date: 06/21/05

    Date: 21 Jun 2005 18:34:32 -0000
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi all,

    I am looking at getting some training to start my official journey down = the path as a Security Penetration Tester - and was wondering about the = views on taking the Intense School's CEH boot Camp. Has anyone on/from the list attended their course and have and feedback/recommendations? My = background is predominantly Windows, but I am fairly functional with Linux. I am more interested in online courses right now though only because I am = currently involved in some projects that require me to be available for my office = over the next couple of months. Any constructive feedback is more than = welcome.
    Thanks

    Gregory Lemmon, MCP, Security+
    I.T. Manager

    • [security bulletin] HPSBPV02918 rev.2 - HP ProCurve Manager (PCM), HP PCM+ and HP Identity Drive
      ... SUPPORT COMMUNICATION - SECURITY BULLETIN ... Manager (PCM), HP PCM+ and HP Identity Driven Manager. ... J9174A HP ProCurve Manager Plus 3.0 software with 50 device license ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • [security bulletin] HPSBPV02918 rev.1 - HP ProCurve Manager (PCM), HP PCM+ and HP Identity Drive
      ... SUPPORT COMMUNICATION - SECURITY BULLETIN ... The information in this Security Bulletin should be acted upon as ... Manager (PCM), HP PCM+ and HP Identity Driven Manager. ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: All events showing in each event log
      ... for the security log. ... Here's what I have on a newly built Windows 2003 standard ... > TermServSessDir ... > Security Account Manager ...
    • Re: what happened to files?
      ... the world of IT security has turned inside out even ... writing the job description for the new Info Security Manager ... compromized or lost data are the arrogant and the ignorant. ... malware netsky, I think, that locks onto the address book of the ...
    • RE: When IT Manager breaks rules
      ... That first release of policy manual, did not contain any clause mandating such a rule. ... Going by the fact that Security Polices are living documents, I have currently called this clause as a guideline with an aim to include it in the next release of my policy manual. ... IT manager is side stepping "rules" what are they? ... >> options but to create the account without due processes. ...
      (Security-Basics)