Re: generating a network map

From: Javier Blanque (javier_at_blanque.com.ar)
Date: 06/19/05

    Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:19:18 -0300
    To: Talha <tt83x@yahoo.com>

    Also Intermapper, from dartware (the software company from Darmouth
    College) have real time mapping capabilities.

    http://www.dartware.com/
    http://www.dartware.com/products/index.html
    http://www.intermapper.com/index.html

    This is commercial software.

    Best regards,
    Javier Blanque

    El 18/06/2005, a las 02:30, Talha escribió:

    > Hello there,
    > I am looking for a software that can generate or
    > reconstruct a network topology from raw data obtained
    > from live network capturing or offline tcpdump capture
    > files.
    >
    > Also if theres any utility (preferably open source)
    > than can generate a network map from nmap logs.

    • Re: Word uses up to 130 Mb RAM
      ... then post in the appropriate newsgroup (Network) ... >> matters that are of little importance, ... >> Regards, ... >>> found through much testing that this is related to the DHCP Client. ...
      (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
    • Re: what happened to my post re KB830063 - Browsing over VPN?
      ... The 192.0.0.x network was the numbering system used on our old UNIX system ... application server within the SBS domain (not the SBS server). ... Regards ... Richard ...
      (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
    • RE: is this the start of something naughty?
      ... Regards, ... - Ensure Reliable Performance of Mission Critical Applications ... - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security and Performance Policies ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: Computer Password Change
      ... >> In regards to the following question how about if you had a machine ... >> (laptop) that is not connected to the network for more than 30 days? ... >> machine not connect to the network for more than 30 days.. ... > No - the password will just be changed at the next connection - just like ...
    • Re: Where is the Wireless line?
      ... Where does the wireless line being and end with regards to "illegal access" ... If company A has a wireless network No Encryption, ... You know they need security. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
      (Pen-Test)