Re: Useful skills for Web Penetration tester to have

From: Daniel (deeper_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/14/05

    Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:29:45 +0100
    To: "lloyd@treleven.freeserve.co.uk" <lloyd@treleven.freeserve.co.uk>

    When it comes to web application testing, an understanding of the dev
    process and basic development knowledge goes a long way

    yes you can run the automated tools and find some issues, but if you
    understand the shortcomings developers are doing, you understand where
    the risk is in within the app your testing