Changing Source Port For Nmap Idle Scan

From: SecureHacK (debonaire52_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/28/05

    Date: 28 Mar 2005 02:50:47 -0000
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    Hello I have a quick question I have been experimenting with idle scanning and I have read the paper on it and I have an understanding of what goes on during the process I am also an avid nmap user.What I am trying to figure out is is there anyway to change the port to use during the idle scan by default it's port 80 so using the -g option it should change the source port to whatever I want I have used this option but it still only uses port 80 is this changeable? For example find a machine with port 139 open could we change our source port to 139 and use that?

                                            Cheers