RE: SNMP Testing

From: Clement Dupuis (cdupuis_at_cccure.org)
Date: 03/17/05

    To: "'Gregory Bell'" <gjbell1@gmail.com>, <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:20:37 -0500

    Good day Greg,

    You would start with:

    http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=v
    iewlink&cid=94

    There is a collection of links on SNMP probe tools.

    Clement

    Clement Dupuis, CD
    CCCure Enterprise Security & Training Inc.
    CISSP, GCFW, GCIA, Security+, CEH, CCSA, CCSE, ACE
    President/Chief Learning Officer (CLO)
    Tel: 954 364 8410 (Florida)
    Tel: 819 340 0138 (Quebec)
    Fax: 636 773 6328

    Maintainer of :

    The CISSP and SSCP Open Study Guides Web Site
    http://www.cccure.org

    The Professional Security Testers Warehouse
    http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org