Re: Nessus against Novell file servers.

From: AdamT (adwulf_at_gmail.com)
Date: 03/14/05

    Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:09:13 +0000
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    On 12 Mar 2005 09:48:36 -0000, John Thomas <mjohn2000_99@yahoo.com> wrote:

    What version of NetWare was it?

    I've run Nessus against 4.11 and 5 before with no problems whatsoever.

    Anything interesting in the log files?

    --
    AdamT
    "Justify my text?  I'm sorry, but it has no excuse."

    • Re: Most popular Linux security auditing tools?
      ... > do people use most between, SATAN, Saint, SARA, and Nessus? ... I run a cron job that informs me when certain log files don't exist, ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: Drive C Maxed
      ... Simon Gare wrote: ... did look at this option just doesn't seem to be enough data in any of them to justify 10.5gb. ... uninstall stuff (you might even delete it, ... find that you have a lot of log files. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)