FIST Conference March Edition, Mumbai India

From: Balwant Rathore (balwant_at_oissg.org)
Date: 03/11/05

    Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:35:16 +0530
    To: Pen-Test <pen-test@securityfocus.com>

    Hi All,

    FIST Conference is an open and free event, we do organize it quite
    often. Once again we are having it in Mumbai. More about FIST Conference:
    http://www.oissg.org/content/view/85/88/ Agenda is as follows:

    FIST-Conference 2005, March Edition - Mumbai, India
    Registration: Contact Balwant Rathore at Balwant <at> oissg <dot> org,
    Cell: +91 9324059659
    Fee: Free

    Agenda:
    * 18:00 - Introduction by Balwant Rathore from OISSG
    * 18:10 - Basel II: An Economic Assessment by P.S. Rashtrawar, Senior
    Manager IS Audit, Bank of Baroda

    * 19:00 - Break

    * 19:20 Vulnerability Managementn by Umesh Chavan from OISSG
    * 20:00 trends of UMTS and security issues by Sandeep Sharma, SME UMTS
    Security from OISSG
    * 21:00 Open Discussion

    Date and Time
    Saturday, March 11, 2005

    Location and Direction
    Call Balwant Rathore

    Thanking you.
    Respectfully,

    Balwant

    Balwant Rathore,
    Open Information Systems Security Group.
    www.oissg.org