RE: Layer 2 Security And Penetration Testing

From: Michael Scheidell (scheidell_at_secnap.net)
Date: 01/04/05

    Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:12:43 -0500
    To: "shiri yacov" <shiri_yacov@hotmail.com>, <pen-test@securityfocus.com>

    If you are doing an 'announced' test, 'announce' to the company that
    they have passed the first level of the test, give them your mac address
    and finish the rest of the test.

    If this is an 'unannounced' test, again, they passed the first level.
    Tell the group that hired you that their IT folks have done a good job.

    Move on to the 'announced' phase where you have cooperation of the IT
    staff or submit your report and invoice.

    • Re: Just back from the show
      ... I highly recommend memorizing the tests, ... First level moves come up pretty fast, ... Have 6 of them plus championships planned for this year. ... Good report, again, good job. ...
      (rec.equestrian)
    • Re: tasks report
      ... > resources to each task, and I want to see a report that ... > report, I'd like it to list for me that first level name, ...
      (microsoft.public.project)
    • Calculation in DAP
      ... I am trying to build a percentage report in a DAP page that have ... I cant get so calculation working paste de first level. ...
      (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)