Password Cracking Thread

From: Alfred Huger (ah_at_securityfocus.com)
Date: 12/14/04

    Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:09:42 -0700 (MST)
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    This thread is dead. The material posted in conjunction w/ what's in the
    archives should be enough, more than enough in fact.

    -al

    Alfred Huger
    Symantec Corp.

    • RE: Wireless Pent-Test - Mostly Dead Thread
      ... This thread is dead except where it directly relates to penetration ... Alfred Huger ... Symantec Corp. ... Tired of constantly searching the web for the latest exploits? ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Dead Thread - Email Pentesting
      ... Therefore I am cutting it short. ... Alfred Huger ... Symantec Corp. ... You're a pen tester, but is google.com still your R&D team? ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Pretty interesting article
      ... Hobbyists explore the City by the Bay, as seen though its wireless ... cameras. ... Alfred Huger ... Symantec Corp. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Education End Users about Passwords - Was - RE: john the ripper - DEAD THREAD
      ... I am going to approve the last few messages in my queue for this and then ... the thread is dead. ... Alfred Huger ... Symantec Corp. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • [SLE] Backup Exec on Linux
      ... I have just spoken to some of the guys from Symantec and Backup Exec is getting released for the Linux plattform which is at least to me really interesting do the only down side is that you have to like in a Asian country to get it:( ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ...
      (SuSE)