The business/marketing of pen-testing.

From: Aaron Drew (ripper_at_internode.on.net)
Date: 10/25/04

    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com
    Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:20:01 +1000

    I've had an interest in computer security for some time and I'm now looking at
    starting a business around it. There are *no* other such businesses in my
    area but because of this, I'm not sure how to sell my services to potential
    customers or even what my target market should be (small, medium, or big
    business).

    Anyone have any suggestions as to where I could start looking for information
    on this side of things?

    Internet Security Systems. - Keeping You Ahead of the Threat

    When business losses are measured in seconds, Internet threats must be stopped before they impact your network. To learn how Internet Security Systems keeps organizations ahead of the threat with preemptive intrusion prevention, download the new whitepaper, Defining the Rules of Preemptive Protection, and end your reliance on reactive security technology.

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ISS_pen-test_041001