Wireless Pentest using an iPaq

From: wireless newbie (wireless_newbie_at_hushmail.com)
Date: 09/29/04

Date: 29 Sep 2004 20:40:21 -0000
To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

I currnetly have a compaq iPaq running windowsCE 2002. I have an original "iPaq Navigation System" GPS sleeve. I also have a SENAO wireless compaq Flash Card that can plug into the GPS sleeve.

I can use the wireless card in the GPS sleeve and connect to any AP with the correct configuration details. But when I try and run the mini-stumbler software the wireless card does not work.

Can anyone point me to any software that can use this combination of hardware and software or point to a site that has the relevent drivers?

Regards

W_N